Please Meet Aurora!
We first brought Aurora into our care a year ago. She had come from a remote Northern reservation. Someone had put a collar on her neck as a puppy, and left it there, perhaps not realizing the danger this would pose for a growing dog...
Aurora was rescued and the offending collar removed from her neck. She received the best care and bounced back physically and emotionally in no time at all.
Aurora will need:
- A home that will provide her with lots of physical exercise and mental stimulation.
- Limited dog park time.
- NO CHILDREN of any age. This is firm. Her temperament is not suited to being patient around young children, and she has a tendency to nip and herd.
- Aurora can be an only dog, or companion to another balanced dog.
- A house or townhome is preferred, as she can be loud when left alone
- Aurora will need REGULAR grooming.
If you are interested in Aurora, please fill out an adoption application found on our website.
**Please keep in mind, only selected applicants will be contacted for a phone interview, sadly, we cannot reply to all applicants.